Responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Responsible for the execution of activities, achievement of results and display of behaviors within the role on an ongoing basis.
1. Unload and receive product in a safe, efficient, timely and accurate fashion.
2. Pick product for delivery and assembly.
3. Load delivery trucks.
4. Update the Warehouse Management System, utilizing the scanners, when product is moved, received, or loaded.
4. Customer Service – Internal and External
5. Individual Goal Achievement
1. Embrace our Vision and Expectations through personal demonstration within the company.
2. Represent the company to the customer by presenting a professional image and conducting business to the highest standards possible.
3. Hold self accountable to performance goals.
4. Consider the owner, employees and customers when making well-informed decisions.
5. Have a positive outlook and the passion to turn challenges into opportunities.
6. Maintain current knowledge of products and industry trends by attending seminars, member associations and reading industry information.
7. Provide customer service to internal and external customers which consistently exceed expectations.
8. Consistently demonstrate the desired competencies related to the this position (stated below):
1. Team Player
2. Informal Communications
3. Organization & Planning
6. Positive Impact
7. Technical Expertise
1. Forklift certification required
1. Must be able to push/pull windows using a force of 45-250 lbs.
2. Must be able to push and pull 100-600 lbs. of force on a frequent basis.
3. Must be able to bend 50% of the workday to work on windows or pick up materials.
4. Must be able to stand & walk up to 99% of a normal workday.
|Location||Green Bay, WI|