Oversee a team of outside retail sales representatives that are accountable for planning, coordinating and executing the marketing and selling of the company’s services in accordance with the company philosophy to maximize long term profitability.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Responsible for the execution of activities, achievement of results and display of behaviors within the role on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct regular sales meetings to communicate goals and expectations.
- Service customers and prospects individually and as necessary within the team. Provide relative information and technical assistance to the customer on company policy, product, delivery and pric Available on an “on call” basis to handle customer complaints and rejections.
- Oversee the organization of time and effort for effective coverage of territory for the sales team. Take each account into perspective in terms of present sales and future sal
- Maintain a daily line of communication with the retail sales team on business taking place in each of their territori Provide coaching to assist with making decisions and acts independently and in conjunction with the sales reps on such matters as price quotations, customer specifications and delivery schedules. Develop reps further after observing the sales process on regular ride alongs.
- Keep informed of competitor’s policies, products, organization and sales trends and devises means to combat them in his/her own area of responsibilit
- Stay within established budget give proper attention to selling expense, staying within the established limitation
- Sales production, bookings, YPO, Company-generated closing rate, CSR
- Profitability, free stuff
- Individual/Team Goal Achievement
- Embrace our Vision and Expectations through personal demonstration within the company.
- Represent the company to the customer by presenting a professional image and conducting business to the highest standards possible.
- Lead by example, hold self and team accountable to performance goals.
- Motivate employees to achieve performance and recognize success.
- Consider the owner, employees and customers when making well-informed decisions.
- Have a positive outlook and the passion to turn challenges into opportunities.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends by attending seminars, associations and reading industry news.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers which consistently exceed expectations.
- Consistently demonstrate the desired competencies related to the this position (stated below):
- Active Communications
- Coaching & Counseling
- Organizing & Planning
- Team Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- High Standards
- Results Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Industry Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field; 5-10 years sales management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Construction knowledge preferred.
- Clean driving record. Travel required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.