The Retail Project Manager provides assistance in all areas of service and installation as needed.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Responsible for the execution of activities, achievement of results and display of behaviors within the role on an ongoing basis.
- Assess and address any Recovery situations. Complete small installs that crew was unable to finish due to time restraints or weather. Finalize punch list items for customer completion.
- Schedule a minimum of 10 jobsite visits per week. Each visit will be documented via pictures of jobsite, and Job in Progress form will be filled out showing crew tendencies, and Pella Installation standards and processes are being followed.
- Work with Installation Manager on best practices for constant improvement of CSR. Weekly individual meetings with Retail Management team to address crew’s strengths and weaknesses. Partner with Installation Manager on crew documentation for poor CSR and FTC.
- Work with Installation Manager to ensure crews are using Lead Safe, Fall Protection, and all mandated safety requirements.
- Develop a spot inspection policy for all crews using our trailers. Ensure trailers are being maintained and up to DOT specifications.
- Back up Retail Project Coordinator. Assist in both booking orders and recoveries during our busier season (June – December).
- Involved with daily PSI updates and meetings between Installation Manager and RPC’s. Assist in ensuring crews are compliant and trained completely on PSI.
- Assist Installation Manager in ensuring job signs are being utilized by Field Specialist and crews.
- Responsible for taking and documenting pictures of jobsites, partnering with Installation Manager for crew accountability on Pella standards and expectations.
- Confirm job-site suitability for the install process and work with homeowner to resolve any discovered issues.
- During job visits, ensure homeowner’s complete understanding of the install process and what they can expect from the Pella Retail Installation Process; i.e.…setting realistic expectations with the homeowner.
- If product discrepancies are found, follow the prescribed process for correction.
- Assist Installation Manager in assembly of installation kits for jobs. This includes pulling caulk, coil, tape, foam, and trim nails from stock and delivering to the installer’s storage sheds for upcoming installs.
- Make emergency material runs to VerHalen vendors and delivering any material to jobsites as needed.
- Three to five years of window installation knowledge.
- Proficiency with OMS, PDQ and PSI
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to push/pull windows using a force of 45-250 lbs.
- Must be able to push and pull 100-600 lbs. of force on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to bend 50% of the workday to work on windows or pick up materials.
- Must be able to stand & walk up to 99% of a normal workday.