The On-Site Project Assistant aids in recovery and closeouts. The focus is support based to ensure the completion of trade projects.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Primary responsibility is to ensure trade project completions and maximize customer satisfaction.
1. Work with all necessary parties to provide and coordinate recovery items.
2. Install accessories.
3. Jobsite walk throughs & finalize punch list.
4. Initial diagnostics and troubleshooting.
5. Assist in project safety and implement of Zero Injury Program.
6. Assist in the planning, coordinating and supervision of on-site functions including, but not limited to the following: scheduling, material control, procurement, safety and provide day to day support to installation manager as needed.
7. Assist in the coordination of subcontractors, labor relations, and customer interface.
8. Attend project meetings as directed by project manager. Assure that minutes and notes are maintained distributed and backed- up of all meetings on-site with owner, other contractors, subcontractors, etc.
9. Make emergency material runs to Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin vendors and delivering any material to jobsites as needed.
10. Perform additional duties per supervisor’s direction.
1. Correct and Complete Closeout.
2. Scheduling & Execution.
3. Communication/Coordination with customers, crews, and all departments.
4. Individual Goal Achievement.
1. Embrace our Vision and Expectations through personal demonstration within the company.
2. Represent the company to the customer by presenting a professional image and conducting business to the highest standards possible.
3. Hold self-accountable to performance expectations.
4. Consider the owner, employees and customers when making well-informed decisions.
5. Have a positive outlook and the passion to turn challenges into opportunities.
6. Maintain current knowledge of products and industry trends.
7. Provide customer service to internal and external customers which consistently exceed expectations.
8. Dress with company logo apparel for easy identification.
9. Consistently demonstrate the desired competencies related to this position (stated below):
1. Team Player
2. Active Communications
3. Organization & Planning
4. Problem Solving & Decision Making
6. Customer Orientation
8. Industry & Product Knowledge
1. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
2. Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) required.
3. Valid driver’s license.
4. Previous field construction experience preferred.
5. Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
6. Must be able to push/pull windows using a force of 45-250 lbs.
7. Must be able to bend 50% of the workday to work on windows or pick up materials.
8. Must be able to stand & walk up to 70% of a normal workday.