The delivery driver will transport product to the scheduled location. Upon arrival, they will unload the product by hand or with the use of equipment and complete the necessary paperwork.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Responsible for the execution of activities, achievement of results and display of behaviors within the role on an ongoing basis.
1. Operate company vehicles in a safe, efficient, legal manner at all times.
2. Load and unload product from the truck and within the warehouse.
3. Complete all paperwork in an accurate manner.
4. Maintain a valid CDL license.
5. Ensure full accountability for company vehicle, to include organization, cleanliness and potential maintenance concerns.
6. Maintain all required vehicle and driver records in accordance with the law and company policy, including Driver’s Log and Trip Report.
7. Interact well with the entire team regarding schedules and parts.
1. Customer Service – Internal and External
• Customer surveys, efficiency
3. Individual Goal Achievement
1. Embrace our Vision and Expectations through personal demonstration within the company.
2. Represent the company to the customer by presenting a professional image and conducting business to the highest standards possible.
3. Hold self-accountable to performance goals.
4. Consider the owner, employees and customers when making well-informed decisions.
5. Have a positive outlook and the passion to turn challenges into opportunities.
6. Maintain current knowledge of products and industry trends by attending seminars, member associations and reading industry information.
7. Provide customer service to internal and external customers which consistently exceed expectations.
8. Consistently demonstrate the desired competencies related to this position (stated below):
1. Customer Orientation
2. Team Player
3. Informal Communication
4. Problem Solving & Decision Making
6. Organizing & Planning
9. Positive Impact
1. Valid driver’s license, along with a CDL.
2. Forklift Certified required
3. Delivery experience preferred
1. Must be able to push/pull windows using a force of 45-250 lbs.
2. Must be able to lift and carry boxes weighing 35-75 lbs. up and down stairs and continuously as needed.
3. Must be able to push and pull 100-600 lbs. of force on a frequent basis.
4. Work well in a fast pace environment.
|Location||Green Bay, WI|