This position is responsible for assisting the coordination of product and delivery/or installation of windows. Coordinating and relaying pertinent information to other departments, and providing exceptional customer service. Expectations are to meet or exceed the demands of schedule while obtaining Company objectives.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Responsible for the execution of activities, achievement of results and display of behaviors within the role on an ongoing basis.
1. Planning & implementation of project goods & services.
2. Review blueprints/drawings to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
3. Defining project tasks and resource requirements
4. Coordinate with project staff
5. Managing project budget and project resource allocation.
6. Plan and schedule project timelines and track project deliverables
7. Provide direction and support to project team and monitor and report the progress, problems and solutions of each project.
8. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
9. Project evaluations and assessment of results
10. Support internal efforts, i.e. sales representative, project coordinator, service, delivery
11. Work with project coordinator to order outside vendor products to align with customers’ needs.
12. Schedule orders based on customer needs or expectations, VHI truck, Shop, and Pre-finish capacity.
13. Communicate customer delivery dates or any issues which may affect customer’s completion of a project.
14. Responsible for the recovery and service of any un-punched commercial jobs.
15. Identify and order material, quantity and specified parts to complete recovery needs.
2. Individual/Team Goal Achievement
1. Embrace our Vision and Expectations through personal demonstration within the company.
2. Represent the company to the customer by presenting a professional image and conducting business to the highest standards possible.
3. Lead by example, hold self accountable to performance goals.
4. Consider the owners, employees and customers when making well-informed decisions.
5. Have a positive outlook and the passion to turn challenges into opportunities.
6. Maintain current knowledge of industry trends by attending seminars, associations and reading industry news.
7. Provide customer service to internal and external customers which consistently exceed expectations.
8. Consistently demonstrate the desired competencies related to this position (stated below):
1. Relationship Building
2. Team Player
3. Active Communications
5. Organizing & Planning
7. Problem Solving & Decision Making
9. High Energy
10. Results Orientation
11. Industry Knowledge
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; 2 – 3 years of sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Construction and architectural knowledge is preferred
3. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Must be able to push/pull windows using a force of 45-250 lbs.
• Must be able to lift and carry materials weighing 35-75 lbs.
• Must be able to push and pull 100-600 lbs. of force on a frequent basis.
• Must be able to spend eight hours or more on his/her feet.
• Work well in a fast pace environment.
• Work great not only as part of a team but individually.
• Attention to detail a must when completing paperwork