The Retail Sales Representative (Rep), is responsible for selling products to homeowners. Retail Sales Reps meet with customers in the showroom and in the home to proactively sell our products while providing exceptional customer service.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Responsible for the execution of activities, achievement of results and display of behaviors within the role on an ongoing basis.
- Own the full sales process by:
- Assessing customer needs
- Demonstrating product application
- Executing project evaluation, measuring, and quote
- Executing product sales and delivery
- Following up on all stages of the sales process
- Writing Thank you and Congratulations cards
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Gain new business through networking, canvassing and referrals
- Utilize electronic systems and software to quote products and manage your business
- Company-generated Closing Rate
- Customer Service – Internal and External
- CSR Score
- Free Stuff Report
- Individual Goal Achievement
- Embraces our Vision and Expectations through personal demonstration within the company.
- Positively represents the company to the customer by presenting a professional image and conducting business to the highest standards possible.
- Holds self accountable to performance goals.
- Considers the owners, employees and customers when making well-informed decisions.
- Has a positive outlook and the passion to turn challenges into opportunities.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and industry trends by attending seminars, member associations and reading industry information.
- Delivers service to internal and external customers which consistently exceed expectations.
- Consistently demonstrates the desired competencies related to the this position (stated below):
- Relationship Building
- Informal Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Growth Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Risk Taking
- Industry Knowledge
- Two – four years of outside sales experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) required.
- Experience with in the window or construction industry preferred.