New windows’ fresh look (and fresh feel) is yours.
New windows do more than create a new view, they can transform a room. And, new entrance doors can make a lasting first impression. When you’re remodeling, the trained consultants of Pella Windows and Doors of Wisconsin make it easy and enjoyable to find the right windows and doors for your home.
First, we take the time to get to know your window and door project and budget. Then, we can effectively introduce you to the various product lines, materials, and styles that will meet your remodeling needs. Schedule your no-cost consultation today!
8 Benefits Of New Windows
- Increased Home Value—New windows can return homeowners more than 78% of the project cost upon resale, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Enhanced Safety And Security—Windows need to easily open when there’s an emergency, such as during a fire, while reducing the chance of a child falling out.
- Reduced Dust And Allergens—Blinds and shades tucked between the panes of glass stay protected from dust, helping to reduce allergens in your home.
- Improved Comfort—Well-sealed windows can reduce cold drafts and hot spots in your home.
- Better Energy Efficiency—New windows can reduce wear on your furnace and air conditioner and help you save money, too.
- More Peace And Quiet—Insulating frames and triple-pane glass help reduce the noise from traffic, lawn mowers, and barking dogs.
- Enhanced Views—New windows can dramatically improve the beauty of your home, inside and out.
- Less Time Spent Cleaning—Today’s windows are designed with convenient features that make them easy to clean.
When Shopping For The Right Windows, Think About …
- Lifestyle—Need to keep blinds and shades away from kids’ hands? Do you redecorate frequently? Have you considered the extreme temperature changes in Wisconsin?
- Budget—When you’re ready to start planning your budget, schedule a no-cost consultation to get a better idea of what new windows will cost.
- Styles—Casement? Double-Hung? Awning? An expert from Pella Windows and Doors of Wisconsin can help match you with the right window.
- Features And Options—Consider different stains or finishes. Think about brass or nickel hardware. Consider blinds tucked between panes of glass. You can balance beauty with performance.
- Material Types—Wood windows are warm and natural. Fiberglass windows protect against heat and cold. Vinyl windows are affordable energy efficient windows.
Pella offers valuable support and exclusive training programs for remodeling companies of all types and sizes.
The Pella Certified ContractorSM (PCC) Program—Enjoy preferred pricing, totally turnkey tools, marketing insight, sales merchandise, training opportunities, special incentives, and the pride of knowing you’re part of an elite team offering custom windows and doors.
The Pella Select ContractorSM Program—Get the sales support you need to set yourself apart from your competition. You’ll appreciate 24/7 support, online resources, a complete web portal, a dedicated Pella representative, sales tools and merchandise, and valuable training opportunities.
Get started by contacting our experienced team.